cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 2 contracts with you.

phone number **********is my girlfriends. Who i have authorised before that you can speak to her about both contracts, (she pays her own bill.)

She tried paying this morning and due to no fault of her own, the payment did not go through. She has now been sent an impolite message advising that her outgoing calls would be stopped!!

This happened last month too.

She said that she has emailed yourselves. I suggest that you do not stop her outgoing calls as this is not her fault ands she has already tried to pay!!!!

Please advise

reagrds mr perks 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

This is a customer to custimer forum so please remove your numbers.

Contact O2 on 202 to sort this out and reset up any direct debits as this is the best way to pay.
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
To add:

Hi

O2 PAY BILL Alt WAYS.

If your My02 is not working or for some reason a direct debit has failed these are the alternatives to pay your 02 Bill.

How do I pay my bill?
1. Click Here and sign in to My O2

Click 'Pay Your Bill' under the 'My bill summary' section
Follow the easy step by step instructions

You can also pay using our automated payment line.

Call 2729 from your mobile or ring or 0800 588 4217 from a landline and enter the mobile number you wish to pay.

You can also pay using our automated payment line. Call 0844 8090202 or 202 from your O2 mobile and choose option 1.3.

Please Note: Important.

If you normally pay your Monthly 02 Bill by Direct Debit, this may still be requested from your bank, if you make a payment within 48 hours of its due date.
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Best option would be to check with the bank as to why the payment didn't go through.

Hopefully you can get the payment made but it may be the way to go is to set up direct debits to prevent this happening.

There is a complaint link at the foot of the page or in my signature if you feel it warranted.

Message 4 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

I struggle to find a reason why, if you're on a monthly contract, you would not choose to pay by direct debit, particularly in light of the fact that if you don't pay on time, your phone service will be cut off. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
this is not her fault ands she has already tried to pay!!!!

Hopefully you have followed this up with CS and not left it as your post her, otherwise the phone will be disconnected.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7