cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

can someone ring me please on [Removed] and explain how I owe 16 pound for a phone bill of which i only applied for the sim card on the 5th november 2017 and not even 24 hours later i get a 16 pound phone bill, I wouldnt mind but I have not even recieved the sim card yet or used it and already got a bill

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

This is a customer forum @Anonymous so no one can call you from here.

You should also remove your personal details.

The first bill will usually arrive immediately and you can request a credit of any days you have been billed for prior to the sim arriving.

O2 first bill explained here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/first-bill

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

This is a customer forum @Anonymous so no one can call you from here.

You should also remove your personal details.

The first bill will usually arrive immediately and you can request a credit of any days you have been billed for prior to the sim arriving.

O2 first bill explained here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/first-bill

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good evening @Anonymous and welcome to our forum! smiling Did the information posted above by MI5 explain things or do you need any further advice?

Message 3 of 3