cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

Anonymous
Not applicable
On Saturday 4th September I realised that o2 had lifted £24.50, the payment had been taken 4 days too early & the payment wasn't in the bank for them to lift, in them doing so they caused my account to be overdrawn which incurred a bank charge & a direct debit to another company to go unpaid, I telephoned o2 about this & was speaking to a colleague who was more interested in having a carry on laughing & joking with other colleagues, when I spoke to him about his carry on that's when he listened to me but things went unresolved
I was under the impression this payment was paid but o2 are saying its not, what do I do?
Michelle
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22938 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

You need to speak to customer services again, and also to your bank. Do not try to resolve this using Live Chat. This is a customer forum and no one here has access to, or can advise you on account issues.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22938 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

You need to speak to customer services again, and also to your bank. Do not try to resolve this using Live Chat. This is a customer forum and no one here has access to, or can advise you on account issues.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2