cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment query

Anonymous
Not applicable

I became a O2 customer by opting for O2 refresh pay monthly scheme for iPhone5.
As per agreement, in case i wanted to get out of the contract, i was supposed to pay the outstanding phone payment plan and apply for disconnection. Also the air time usage fees was paid by me in advance every month. I applied for disconnection on 7th October by making full and final payment needed to get out of the contract. I was told by the O2 executive that because a system generated direct debit is setup, payment for next month would be collected on 11th Oct and would be refunded in next billing cycle. On 11th Oct the payment of airtime fees was collected from my bank account. Later on 6th Nov the balance prorated amount was refunded back to my bank account. On 22nd Nov i received an email stating that the amount is overdue from me to O2 equalling to the refunded fees. I contacted the O2 Customer care on phone as well as online and i was asked to ignore the email and my credit rating would not be affected. On 5th December2013 i received a letter stating i am supposed to pay the amount else this may take up a legal course. Out of my frustration and to avoid problems i have paid up the amount stated incorrectly by O2. I would like to say that if such incidents are not controlled, monitored and tracked, O2 will end up straining relations and trust with customers. When i was a customer of O2 the service was excellent. However i feel bad when i end up paying for the services which i have not used and unecesarrily causing inconvinence to honest and sincere people which may cost their credit ratings for no mistake of theirs. I request O2 management to look into such incidents. I am still fan of O2. The mobile phone service was excellent.

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're welcome.

I'm sure O2 will seek to be reasonable.

Sometimes problems / errors occur and then what's important is what's done to remedy the situation.

Take care.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

Appreciate your frustration.

We are all customers here

Make your complaint official here if you feel it warranted.

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/srvs/cgi-bin/webcgi.exe?New,KB=Companion,question=ref%28user%29:str%28Rel...
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello BandofBrothers,

Thanks so much for help.

I will send my appeal to complaints section as per suggesstion.

Thanks once again!

Regards.

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're welcome.

I'm sure O2 will seek to be reasonable.

Sometimes problems / errors occur and then what's important is what's done to remedy the situation.

Take care.
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got all my dues back from O2.

They were very helpful.

As usual, I am a fan of O2.

Happy Holidays and Regards.

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I got all my dues back from O2.

They were very helpful.

As usual, I am a fan of O2.

Happy Holidays and Regards.

Good Result.

Have a good one.

Cheers

Message 6 of 7

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23991 Posts
  • 1045 Topics
  • 3773 Solutions

Nice Christmas present, and all in less than three weeks from your original post. Not bad. Not bad at all. slight_smile

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 7