Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paying my bill

kells98
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, ive been cut off completely (no incoming or out going calls/messages) and i dont have a land line to phone off im trying to pay the whole bill of and then i can be switched back on but am struggling because im not able to phone or recieve the message you send to my phone for me to get onto my account, there must be another way for me to pay my bill???

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@kells98 You can call customer service for free from any phone or Skype on 0800 032 1402. As you have been cut off you will most likely have to pay a reconnection charge as well as what you owe on your bill. If you don't pay the bill, a negative mark will be put on your credit rating and you won't get a phone contract with any provider, or credit for anything else for that matter. If you want to avoid this in the future you should set up a Direct Debit.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@kells98 You can call customer service for free from any phone or Skype on 0800 032 1402. As you have been cut off you will most likely have to pay a reconnection charge as well as what you owe on your bill. If you don't pay the bill, a negative mark will be put on your credit rating and you won't get a phone contract with any provider, or credit for anything else for that matter. If you want to avoid this in the future you should set up a Direct Debit.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Borrow a phone off someone to call or use a call box http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @kells98, as it's been a couple of days since you last posted, I just wanted to check if you manage to pay your bill in the end? How are you getting on at the moment?

Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @kells98

I know you are struggling to pay your bill and hope it's been sorted now after a call to CS?.

For future reference, this guide may help in the future

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-Pay-Your-Bill-Contract/ba-p/1014090

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good one @Cleoriff! slight_smile

Message 6 of 6