cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paying my bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

please can i change the date of my direct debit for my phone bill? i am currently getting charged on the 9th but i would like to change this to the 1st of the month

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous you need to call O2 on 202 from your phone as we are not customer services on here, sorry.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous you need to call O2 on 202 from your phone as we are not customer services on here, sorry.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Some direct debit systems reject the couple of days at the beginning or end of the month in which case you would be offered the 2nd or 3rd. Or around the 28th or 29th at month end. I'm not sure whether this is a feature of O2's system or not but give them a call.

Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous how are you doing? Did you manage to change the direct debit date in the end? slight_smile Also, welcome to our community! smiling

Message 4 of 4