Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paying final bill

Delight
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I can't seem to be able to pay my final bill...called so many times it says number disconnected..because on the day I told O2 I wanted to leave they disconnect my number now It wont let me pay.
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35916 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1589 Solutions

Hi @Delight, this is a dilemma if you have either cancelled the Direct Debit when your contract was at end, or had switched away from DD to another form of payment during the contract.

As your MyO2 access will have been stopped as well, this Help snippet from O2 website will not workhttp://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...

(please note, @Martin-O2 or @TheresaV, a redundant page to be removed!).

Your only option is to contact O2 on one of these numbers, around 08:15 in the UK seems to be a good time to get through, @Delight: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Other numbers to try
0800 977 7337
0800 0901808

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35916 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1589 Solutions

Hi @Delight, this is a dilemma if you have either cancelled the Direct Debit when your contract was at end, or had switched away from DD to another form of payment during the contract.

As your MyO2 access will have been stopped as well, this Help snippet from O2 website will not workhttp://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...

(please note, @Martin-O2 or @TheresaV, a redundant page to be removed!).

Your only option is to contact O2 on one of these numbers, around 08:15 in the UK seems to be a good time to get through, @Delight: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Other numbers to try
0800 977 7337
0800 0901808

Good luck!

Message 2 of 3

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @pgn, we will forward this internally slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3