cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay outstanding bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

i wish to pay an outstanding bill for my wife's mobile ( i normally pay by DD but have cancelled in error ) and i also need a new DD form sending please

whats the best way to pay the bill? can i do so online?

cheers

It looks like you landed on a popular topic that many are viewing!

Why not register to our community to be able to ask related questions if you need additional help, and interact with other members?

See also here some information on how to get started with the community and what other great things you could do here as a member. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I'd call 202 asap and get it sorted....
We hear too many horror stories of missed payments, blocked accounts and defaults on credit files 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I'd ring Cs on 202 to pay the bill and to reset up the direct debit.

Edit more info.

If your My02 is not working or for some reason a direct debit has failed these are the alternatives to pay your 02 Bill.

How do I pay my bill?
1. Click Here and sign in to My O2

Click 'Pay Your Bill' under the 'My bill summary' section
Follow the easy step by step instructions

You can also pay using our automated payment line.

Call 2729 from your mobile or ring or 0800 588 4217 from a landline and enter the mobile number you wish to pay.

You can also pay using our automated payment line. Call 0844 8090202 or 202 from your O2 mobile and choose option 1.3.

Please Note: Important.

If you normally pay your Monthly 02 Bill by Direct Debit, this may still be requested from your bank, if you make a payment within 48 hours of its due date.

Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I'd call 202 asap and get it sorted....
We hear too many horror stories of missed payments, blocked accounts and defaults on credit files 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi i am just wondering of my phone contract has be discorrented because i didn't have the money to pay it and when i pay some of it off can i get it back on yes or no can anyone tell me please

Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you didn’t pay you will for sure be disconnected.
The only way to get it back is to pay all that you owe which might be the entire contract amount depending on how long you have been disconnected.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If you delay payment too long they will bill you for the remaining length of your contract and any outstanding amount on the handset.

Message 6 of 6