cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay and gogogo & call forward

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't seem to be able to set-up call forward numbers. Is this not possible with O2 pay and gogogo?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

What I did was replace all the call forward numbers with something else, but when I went to save them I got a message 'error on network' or something like this and the numbers were left blank.

I thought 1750 / 1760 might reset it, but I got the message 'failed' in response.

I just checked now, 12 hours later and the call forwarding numbers have been reset to +447878****1901. Hopefully all is back to normal.

My intention was to forward calls to a free service that will store messages and notify me by email.

O2 does not use my credit minutes for voicemail 901 calls but charges for each message which seems a bit unfair. I have lots of spare minutes so far on my payand gogogo agreement which will expire at the end of the month.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the unambiguous answer!

Now I need the original call forward numbers for 901 voicemail. Can anyone provide this/ these? The O2 site unhelpfully goes to the home page when I follow the link to set-up 901 voicemail.

Number or link welcome.

Thanks

Message 3 of 6

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
You can do call forwarding on the phone side but it will cost you credit Unfortunatly.

Try dialling 1750 from your phone this should turn on the voicemail redirects again.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

What I did was replace all the call forward numbers with something else, but when I went to save them I got a message 'error on network' or something like this and the numbers were left blank.

I thought 1750 / 1760 might reset it, but I got the message 'failed' in response.

I just checked now, 12 hours later and the call forwarding numbers have been reset to +447878****1901. Hopefully all is back to normal.

My intention was to forward calls to a free service that will store messages and notify me by email.

O2 does not use my credit minutes for voicemail 901 calls but charges for each message which seems a bit unfair. I have lots of spare minutes so far on my payand gogogo agreement which will expire at the end of the month.

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I also just made this mistake.
I have 2 phones. I wanted to keep this number for incoming calls diverted to my other iphone.
So I switched from monthly to pay&go now I can only use the 901 not forward service.
Message 6 of 6