cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay & go

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone.

i'm a new o2 user, i just changed to o2 yesterday. i have some inquiries about the pay & go thing. anyway, i topped up with 10pounds yesterday and subscribed to the 10 pounds pay & go plan. it said it had deducted the 10 pounds for the subscription for the plan, and showed me the free texts and minutes and data.

question is, i tried calling a friend just now, but it said i had no balance! help. it says that i still have 75 minutes of calls and 500 texts left. so who can i call?

thanks!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Balance is separate from your allowance. Your top up bought your free minutes but cost the amount you topped up therefore you have zero balance.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Balance is separate from your allowance. Your top up bought your free minutes but cost the amount you topped up therefore you have zero balance.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

okay, but who can i call with the free minutes? is it limited to o2 to o2 or i can call just about anyone?

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Any landlines and standard numbers (not 0800, 0845 etc). Just ignore the annoying message - your call to your mate will still connect.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Alrighty! Thanks so much!
Message 5 of 5