Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous

pad my bill

:robotmad: i owd on bill padu ovr the phon i was told all resit woud b remod that was tues one wek leter i stil cant uos my iphon and i sent a email to they sed bill was pad and one of ther colles had removd rest that and me iphon shud be on iv suiy in o2 me bill is still over du and no sueris :robotsurprised: Smiley Indifferent Smiley Sad Smiley Sad :robotmad:
Highlighted
Anonymous

pad my bill

If the bars have definitely been removed from your account then your iphone may need rebooted so to refresh it's connection.

Hold down the power button (top right) and the home key (round button at the bottom of the screen) together until you get a white apple logo on a black background. Once the white apple comes up release the buttons. The phone will take 1-2 minutes to restart and take you back to the main menu. Try making a test call / send a test text message to yourself.
Highlighted
Anonymous

thank u

thank u iv ben sort ov doing i had a apall when i pras on kiy but i dint no about bessing the lit one im going to tri it now wikid it camon thank u thank u Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Topics: 576
Solutions: 3,926

pad my bill

If the bars have definitely been removed from your account then your iphone may need rebooted so to refresh it's connection.
Hold down the power button (top right) and the home key (round button at the bottom of the screen) together until you get a white apple logo on a black background. Once the white apple comes up release the buttons. The phone will take 1-2 minutes to restart and take you back to the main menu. Try making a test call / send a test text message to yourself.

Didn't know we had a Klingon translator and interpretor as a regular on the forum...can you also translate Russian and Chinese? Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

pad my bill

I was ok until I read 5th word onwards then it lost me! Atleast it's sorted by an amazing interpretter now, Smiley Very Happy