Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pac code

Analyse
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I opened an 02 Mobile account before my old providers contract expired, so was given a new number by 02 for the new account.  I've had the two accounts/numbers running in parralel in the meantime, but now my old provider's contract has expired, so I've got a PAC code as normal to retain & move my old mobile number from my previous provider to my new 02 account, but the 02 website offers no help with that.  Does anyone know how I can do this please ?  Thanks in anticipation.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

O2Karl
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

Hi @Analyse 

You would recommend calling 202 from your O2 mobile which is free call, they will help you complete the process as long as your PAC is still within date and not expired. 

signature
Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions
Message 3 of 6

Peterjb12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm having the same problem as you.... I have filled a form in three times to give my PAC code... see link.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number/online-form

But I get an automatic email back to say:

The request could not be completed, the following reason is given for the rejection:

Validation Exception: Sorry, the information provided for our security checks is incorrect. Please check and resubmit your request.

phoning 202 doesn't work... the automated system bombs out after 2 minutes. I have also sent an email trying to give the PAC No. Hope you have better success.  

Message 4 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Peterjb12 

Customer service numbers and how to use Skype are in the link below.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Use the Lost/Stolen or Fraud option if you have to, to get through.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 6

Analyse
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That was a big help; thankyou !  Stay Safe

Message 6 of 6