cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pac code

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Dear!

I am tired of calling your customer service regarding my pac code.I tried today around 4 o' clock and was on hung up while connecting the call for 25 min.Again, at around 7 o'clock i was trying your phone for more than 35 min. and it is still the same story after 35 min it get connected and the cusomer service didnt respond to me as i can listen to their conversation very clearly.I am so fed up with its Customer service.

Please provide me my Pac code.

Thats why o2 sucks..

thank you!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Try live chat from here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
We can't help I'm afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Try live chat from here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
We can't help I'm afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Please also remove your number as this is a public forum - you need to edit your post. Click on options, then edit.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

You will have to persevere as they are still having contact issues. Also please remove your number as this is a public forum...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4