Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pOOR customer service

disgustedcustom
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This has been the worst company in last 2 months.  My bill was suddenly treble it's usual amount - and taken from my account, even tho i haven't left the house, and only made about 2 or 3 calls - it's also on wifi so there should have been NO EXTRA CHARGES.   trying to get this resolved has been impossible.  i will NOT ever use o2 again.    charging me for international calls i have NOT made!    Called them 2 weeks ago explained the no work because of covid and explained how i needed the bill reduced.   What did they do, treble it!     takes a direct debit and leaves zero money in my account to buy food for my child.   absolutely appalling.  

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144099 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@O2Daniel 

Can you help @disgustedcustom ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Thank you for the tag @MI5. @disgustedcustom I can only apologise, I can see that this is extremely frustrating for you. I will private message you so we can look at getting this resolved for you.
signature
Message 3 of 3