cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outstanding bill

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi i want to pay my outstanding bill but i cant ring any of the numbers off my mobile as it just cutts off straight away and i only have access to this phone, how do i pay as i need to use my phone????
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

There are a number of ways to pay your bill...Have a look at this guide (It is for contract and payg devices)

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Ways-to-pay-guidelines/m-p/874982

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

There are a number of ways to pay your bill...Have a look at this guide (It is for contract and payg devices)

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Ways-to-pay-guidelines/m-p/874982

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
You will have to borrow a phone, use a landline, or go into an O2 shop and ask if you can call from their phone.
Use the landline number in the link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

To add....if you have been cut off you will probably have to pay a reconnection fee....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks guys looks like have to go to an 02 shop 😒
Message 5 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks guys looks like have to go to an 02 shop 😒

It could be that paying over the counter at a bank is an option if there is one nearer to you. You would need the paying in number though (given in my link) ....Having said that you would have to let O2 know the bill had been paid via phone in case you have a reconnection fee. Just a friendly word of advice....if you are on contact it pays to set up a direct debit...or even an automated payment via My O2. This would avoid problems in the future wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for your help much appreciated, i have got a direct debit set up i just accidently over spent and there wasnt enough funds in the bank. Thanks again 👍
Message 7 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for your help much appreciated, i have got a direct debit set up i just accidently over spent and there wasnt enough funds in the bank. Thanks again 👍

Happens to us all @Anonymous Best of luck getting it sorted...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 8