cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ordered a contract mobile can i cancel

Anonymous
Not applicable

as anyone on here ever ordered and it said in progress so i asked why it still not sent and got told its out of stock and they said i after wait 3-5days but i cant see me getting it at all

how long did you wait because i not willing to wait more more then 1week

so if others have had same problem and still not got after 5days then i want to know can i cancel and i go elsewhere

Message 1 of 16
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes you can cancel it anytime before receiving it, if you havent already i would recommend contacting cust service on 08448090202 or 202 from an o2 pay monthly phone, they may be able to tell when its going to be delivered.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23385 Posts
  • 1032 Topics
  • 3725 Solutions

You should have seven days to change your mind. As it hasn't been shipped yet, I presume that those seven days don't begin until you receive the phone. You only ordered it Monday and it's Wednesday today. Why the impatience? Is it just the phone you ordered or did you take out a new contract on Monday as well?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes you can cancel it anytime before receiving it, if you havent already i would recommend contacting cust service on 08448090202 or 202 from an o2 pay monthly phone, they may be able to tell when its going to be delivered.
Message 3 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its seven working days for cancellation, so really 9 days. And in most cases we take it as 7 working days from when it arrived with you, not when it was ordered from. If there's a delay in it getting to you, that's not your fault and you won't be penalised.

Yes, you can cancel it before it ships, or even after it ships (refuse delivery). Probably easier cancelling before it ships.
Message 4 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Buyers remorse ?
Message 5 of 16

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23385 Posts
  • 1032 Topics
  • 3725 Solutions

Maybe the OP's seen it cheaper somewhere else?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
He seems to make it clear he doesn't like the time waiting to get it.
Message 8 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Patience is a virtue, must have no patience at all

Message 9 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Order instore and get it there and then
Message 10 of 16