Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous

online top up

Just tryed to top up online but comes back with the following.?

Error 404--Not Found
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.4.5 404 Not Found
The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address.

plz help.
Highlighted
Anonymous

online top up

You forgot to say what you clicked on to produce that message?
Highlighted
Anonymous

online top up

Just been on to o2 support and they said there was nothing wrong with the web top-up page. I then asked the support person if he could connect to it, when he tried he found that he could not get in to it, so he apologised and could not understand why it had not been flagged seeing that the problem appeared last night. My thoughts are people are not doing the job they are payed for.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Topping up online

Hi all!

This is unavailable! Please topup via a mobile phone, ATM or shop....

Cya,

Mark
Highlighted
Anonymous

online top up

Why is it unavailable, though?
Highlighted
Anonymous

online top up

I notice the link to top-up has now disappeared from the front page of the website.
Highlighted
Topics: 574
Solutions: 3,892

online top up

The link is still there, however there is a status box now on the top up site.

Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

online top up

Is it my imagination, or are all O2 systems crumbling now.

People can't top up their phones, or O2 Money cards, the pages on the site still keep hanging and timing out.

The Home Broadband Access seems to be beyond repair, judging by the constant flow of complaints to the forum.

This is a major telecommunications company, that is giving the impression that the customers are really not that important.

There is still no Service Status for the mobile network.

How much longer will customers have to suffer before something is seen to be done?

(Do I qualify for the "Whinge of the day prize?")
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Topics: 574
Solutions: 3,892

online top up

No it's not your imagination perksie. This area of the site was available at 6.45pm today. Tried to go back into it 20 mins later and no access.

This has been going on for far too long and it's no wonder that the forum is inundated with annoyed customers.

It seems every section of the O2 site is down at some stage and as fast as one is being repaired, another two go down. Disappointment is an understatement.
Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

online top up

Thanks Steve, I was beginning to think it was just me.

I would really like to say something very uncomplimentary about the quality of this site and the way it is managed, but I will keep to saying it is without equal the worst web site in the world....

unless of course someone knows of better! Smiley Indifferent Smiley Indifferent Smiley Indifferent

I think they should take it down and start again, and get it right first time.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1