Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

online new order

megs13
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi so im in a bit of a pickle right now. I submitted an application on the 7th of July for a contract phone, i got the contract email and then the £30 upfront payment is marked as pending in my bank account. I

received another email saying they’d get back to me in 24h, but never received another email from them so i’m presuming i failed the credit check (??). So am i right in thinking that the pending £30 will be back in my bank account by the end of the week?

I tried calling up and got nowhere & the website just keeps sending me in circles. If anyone has any info please let me know, i’m super confused and don’t know what to do. 

TIA

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@megs13 

Your bank still has your money on hold.

If O2 don't claim it, your bank will return it to you in a few days time.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@megs13 

Your bank still has your money on hold.

If O2 don't claim it, your bank will return it to you in a few days time.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

goonereie66
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i have the same issue as well,not a word from them.

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 124741 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7533 Solutions

@goonereie66 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook ( https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram ( https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@goonereie66 wrote:

i have the same issue as well,not a word from them.

Same answer then @goonereie66 

Chase your bank as O2 don't have your money.

Message 5 of 5