Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one plus 6t

superb34st82
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi my phone has been unusable since january (21/01/20) , its been for repair and returned stating they have found the issue and fixed , upon reinstalling after repair i found that problem still presists, we went into lock down and could not return phone for repair again. 

ive taken the phone in this week for repair (27/07/20 ) that should have been done correctly in the first place and now its been 7 months of paying for a phone i cannot use, is there something customer services can deal with as techincally ive paid approx £120 (not including line rental )for this device.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144314 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@superb34st82 

O2 will say that you can use your sim in another device and that the device is not their responsibility I'm afraid.

You coud try calling them, but I doubt there would be much on offer http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

superb34st82
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

surely if they have supplied me with a faulty phone that im still paying for , its there responsibility.

its not like im asking for a free upgrade , i like phone , it sucks im paying for something i cant use, or at least i only for line rental for 6 months and deduct from what i owe left.

just hoping someone at customer support might see this. 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144314 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@superb34st82 

O2 are only responsible for airtime.

The manufacturer supplies the handset.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4