cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 surprise my ***

Anonymous
Not applicable
i topped up with £15 and got a gold surprise coed , all the prises were not of any good to me or anyone else . i opted for a prezzy.com prise , not knowing what exactly this was , i recieved an email telling me my prise code ect. and to go to this site and collect my prezzy , to my horror i found out that it wasn't a prise at all i had to spend more money in order to recieve the crappies prise in the whole site , it is a site where you buy christmas prezzies , stocking fillers ect,
all i wonted was free calls or free texts, and got a real surprise when i got free
sod all. i am disgusted with my so called top up surprise and do not intend to collect this ripp off surprise at all . so could i please have some free texts or something else which will be of benefit to me. thanks regards G Brogan
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its a lucky dip, there's no guarantee that you'll win something you want. Unless you are suggesting that O2 should find out what you want and rig the competition. Which would, of course, be illegal. Ever heard of the phrase "Luck of the Draw"

Secondly, there is a button to click to get full details of the prizes before you choose. So its your own fault that you picked one without checking.
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not all of my "surprises" have suited my needs but the terms and conditions do state that if you have a free allowance like texts etc it will try not to provide an appropriate one (or something along those lines)

Some treats have imho been useful such as free weekend calls to o2 numbers or 50% of all calls etc

There is no guarantee what you would receive, if it causes such distress maybe it's best not to use the code
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think they should at least be useful... For example i just topped up £10 and went on the silver game. Bear in mind that i an many others like me get free texts on o2 when they top up. So i topped up £10 and straight away got my 300 free texts for this month... And what did the suprise game give me??... 50% off texts over the next week. So basically i have been given a 50% discount on whats already free! YESSSS!!!! grin An no im not going to use up those free texts before the week is up.
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does no-one understand the concept of a lucky dip anymore?

If you are the type of person who gets upset at not winning something you want, then don't enter competitions.
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know I know i shouldn't complain, in fact in the wider sheme of things i couldn't be happier with o2 i get far more freebies and savings then most people i know on other networks. wink
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
i sign in with code got the thing i wanted then the submit button didnt work so i refresh try again codes been used so i never got my prize uber
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did you phone O2 and tell them you had computer problems? Were they able to help with the O2 Surprise?
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I gave up with O2 surprises months ago. As I have unlimited text and internet(used to pay £7-50) for internet access.
Now the surprises seem to be what I have had already, ie free weekend texts free internet etc etc. I just delete the texts I get from O2 SURPRISES. Absolute Rubbish!
last year I had 25 free picture messages, nope!! I didnt, I had pay for them,after paying for 5 or 6, I stopped!
Waste of time and space these "Surprises" and they were always "GOLD" surprises :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad:
Message 9 of 9