Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

o2 simplicty anger

Well, i'm new to o2, just got a sim today and topped up £10, today, i activated my allowance as unlimited texts and 100 minutes, after waiting a while, i rang back 2202 and it confirmed that i was on said simplicity allowance. So, eager to begin using my unlimited texts i texted a friend, and received a notification telling me i had £9.94 remaining credit, i then received a text telling me i didn't have enough credit for my allowance, and apparently had to top up, again! Apparently there's nothing i can do and i don't even know if it'll let me change to the £5 allowance or if it'll make me wait another month! :/
Highlighted
Anonymous

o2 simplicty anger

You didn't wait for the text confirming that not only were you on the tariff, but that it was set up.
You'll need to phone O2 and explain your mistake.
Anonymous

o2 simplicty anger

well i think im too late now because i had to use about 60p of credit but i rung 2202 and opted to change to £5 allowance, im awaiting a confirmation but will it give me my unlimited texts to use this month, or will it have to wait a month, i mean it is the first day of me having it and therefore the anniversary date still, if you catch my drift