Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

o2 simplicity - taking ages to be delivered!

i ordered it on the 12th and they said it would take 2-3 days, so i waited, it diddnt arive so i rung back up and they said 3-5 days, so i gave them there due and waited. its the 19th now, and im getting fed up! there taking to long to send out my o2 12 month simplicity simcard. anyone else having this problem? will it come?
Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,881

Apparently Simplicity sims have been out of stock recently and a few people have posted on the forum in the last couple of weeks that they have been waiting a long time for these to be delivered.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: o2 simplicity - taking ages to be delivered!

i ordered it on the 12th and they said it would take 2-3 days, so i waited, it diddnt arive so i rung back up and they said 3-5 days, so i gave them there due and waited. its the 19th now, and im getting fed up! there taking to long to send out my o2 12 month simplicity simcard. anyone else having this problem? will it come?

What time on the 12th did you order?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Yes there taking the micky!!

i waited over 7 days, in the end i had had enough, told them i wanted to cancell, then finally they said to pop into my local O2 store and just ask them for a replacement sim card!!!! i mean duhh!! why not tell me that in the first place, what i could of got in 10 mins took me over 1 week, they still charged me , but im getting a credit back for my next bill.

Do not sit and wait, it's been 10 or more days for me and still no sim, O2 is joke, how long does it take to send a sim card!!

solution - pop into your local O2 store, ask for a sim replacement, ring up and activate it.
Highlighted
Anonymous

simplicity delays

Hi, I just began a simplicity 12 month contract. I was warned about delays in getting the sim, but customer service told me to go to an O2 shop and request a blank sim. The shop then phoned customer service for me and they allocated a number. Apparently they have done this for a number of people.