Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 roaming not working abroad for Sim Only

kparsons97
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I cannot seem to get my o2 Eu zone to work abroad in Germany. It says roaming, but when I click on the internet says I am not connected to an internet server. This is the first time I have used this phone abroad since stopping the pay monthly and going to Sim only since paying off handset. Any help!?!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122764 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @kparsons97

It sounds as if you may have a roaming bar applied to your acount. You need to ring customer services or use live chat to get it removed https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144068 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Apple?
Change your data APN to mobile.o2.co.uk
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@kparsons97 If you're still abroad and cannot use your phone, you can call customer service for free from any phone on +44 800 032 1402.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @kparsons97, and welcome to the forum! Wave Did you get a chance to try either of the above suggestions yet? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5