cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 or Vodafone?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Morning all,

My refresh contract is up for renewal, the best 20gb data sim only tariff with o2 is currently £25. Where I live o2 or Vodafone are my only options, I find them both the same for signal & download speeds. My company gets the 30% discount with Vodafone so for the 20gb sim only it would be £14/month, together with 2gb EU roaming which isn't throttled like o2, together with true wifi calling etc. Now I know the crystal ball would be advantageous! But I am concerned with all the negative press Vodafone gets for its customer service, is it worth the risk? 🙂 Just feel o2 are not competitive enough in today's market, no native wifi calling, no mention if our inclusive tariffs can be used in the EU come June? Any thoughtful comments would be appreciated, cheers.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144329 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
We only know as much as you do so anything would be a guess.
If you feel there are more pros than cons with either network that's who you should choose.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

It's entirely a personal choice. All you have to do is scroll the forum to see the negative comments about O2's customer service, so if all other criteria are equal, and that's what's stopping you, you can draw your own conclusions.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122912 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous to be honest I don't think a decision should be based on customer service alone. You have to go for the best price + best coverage + best deal to suit your personal needs.

Persinally I have had no problems with O2 CS but many others have......

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4