Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

o2 network gone wrong

Just be patient for a day or so, you left it 3 weeks before posting so another day or so won't hurt.
Anonymous

o2 network gone wrong

i would have thought i would have heard something today but nope.... not a thing.? not even a email.! yes i did leave it 3 weeks but i did say i were happening on and off thats why i didnt report it as soon as it happened but i'll give them another email now..!
Anonymous

o2 network gone wrong

You say you didn't receive an email, if you mean you didn't get an auto-acknowledgement then it may be that it has gone into your Spam folder or it may mean you had computer problems and O2 didn't receive the contact.
Anonymous

o2 network gone wrong

im having the same problem, i emaild o2 just after christmas and they said they were having problems and were tyng to fix them and to just be patient. but that was 3weeks ago, id hoped it woud be fixed by now. especially since im on ter unlimited internet tarrif and have been unable to use it since i switched onto the tarrif.
Anonymous

o2 network gone wrong

i emailed them again and still not have heard anything, no email, not even auto-acknowledgement.? i would have thought i'd got a text but nothing..?
at least i no its just not me and my friend anyway..!
Anonymous

o2 network gone wrong

Did you check your spam folder ?
Anonymous

o2 network gone wrong

well my o2 network mhas bee bad all day

one min have signel next nothing

cant even call or text

getting sick of this now with o2 if it carrys on i will change networks.
Anonymous

o2 network gone wrong

still not heard owt and still having problems.? cant even get through to customer service cos its doing the same...! shame on you o2..!!!
Anonymous

o2 network gone wrong

It might be simpler if you call customer service rather than e-mail, that way, any details can be clarified there and then instead of waiting for e-mail tennis replies.
If you cant report the fault from your mobile then you can always call from a landline.

Pay & Go Customer Service
From your O2 mobile - 4445 (25p per call)
From a landline - 08705 678678 (5p per minute from a BT landline, other providers’ charges may vary)

Opening hours
Monday - Friday 08:00 - 21:00
Saturday 08:00 - 20:00
Sunday 08:00 - 18:00

O2 Pay & Go T&C
Section 2 - Provision of Service
2.2 We may using reasonable skill and care exercise our discretion to refuse to provide any part of the Service to you (and this may involve barring certain numbers from the Service on a temporary or permanent basis, in circumstances where it is necessary for us to do so). Service is not fault free and it may be impaired by geographic, atmospheric or other conditions or circumstances beyond our control and you will be entitled to the quality of Service generally provided by a competent mobile telecommunications service provider exercising reasonable skill and care.
2.3 We will do our best to provide Service to you and any additional service requested by you (such as roaming) or if you instruct us to change your Service (e.g. to bar calls) by any date we have agreed with you but our ability to do so may be affected by circumstances beyond our control and we will not be liable to you if this is the case.
2.4 Our Network may from time to time require upgrading, modification, maintenance or other work which may result in partial or complete non-availability of the Service.

this part of the T&C means that there will be times when you may not have service for whatever reason; however, O2 will do everything in their power to fix any faults as quickly as they can.

The more people that report a fault, the more information O2 will gather and understand where the problem lies for them to get on with getting the network up and running for you again. Please don't assume that someone else has reported it or O2 have already noticed it.
Anonymous

o2 network gone wrong

just got through now...!! said he cant check for a fault on his computer cos its not responding.? and he is going to try another..? put me on hold.????....................................................................................................................................................................10 mins..................................................15 mins later, gunna let me no within 48 hours if they find any fault..??? waste of time..!! bad o2... very very bad o2... its obvious its there fault because everybody who i no who is on o2 is having the same problems and are having he same problem getting through to customer service ..!!!!