cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 is a joke

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered a tablet on line to b added to my current account. Got passed and sorted delivery. Then o2 web site crashed so i had to ring o2 again. They told me they wud have to place another order. Well the o2 sales team did 5 credit checks which blocked my bank card and now o2 want 400 deposit wen it was free at first. I contacted the conplaints and credit referral but heard nothing bk. Then i phone o2 again and they say i will have to try again in 30 days. I have checked my credit ratin on line and o2 have even messed that up. Time for my solisitor to take them to small claims court. Also goin to the local papers with all the proof. Got all the emails and voice recordings of all the calls. O2 is a joke. Dont ever get a contract
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Cleoriff
  • 123021 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I will post wot happens tomorrow at my solisitors and the lical papers.

Yes...do come back and let us know what happens...Cat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Because of failure for phone connection to allow adding credit to pay as you go. Tried 4444 many times.

When contact eventualy made told Falsly that credit card out of date.

Tried using the Chat Now facility.  Never permitted to make immediate response.  Unbelievably slow.

Does O2 have an email address.  Cannot see one on 'Contact us' or 'Help

Message 12 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Only email address is the one in the complaints link at the bottom of the page. You can top up through a banking aoo, at an atm or by voucher from retailers such as supermarkets or newsagents.

Message 13 of 16

MI5
  • 144505 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27710 Solutions
You need to call 4445 and register your card first.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 r full of s**t. Now i have got them messaging me askin me to send them email proof. So i have. I got notified emails have been recieved and now they r sayin they havnt recieved any. 100% -liars.
Message 15 of 16

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Well nothing we say will alter your low opinion of O2 so if it was me, I'd be looking at other networks.

Message 16 of 16