cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 is a joke

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered a tablet on line to b added to my current account. Got passed and sorted delivery. Then o2 web site crashed so i had to ring o2 again. They told me they wud have to place another order. Well the o2 sales team did 5 credit checks which blocked my bank card and now o2 want 400 deposit wen it was free at first. I contacted the conplaints and credit referral but heard nothing bk. Then i phone o2 again and they say i will have to try again in 30 days. I have checked my credit ratin on line and o2 have even messed that up. Time for my solisitor to take them to small claims court. Also goin to the local papers with all the proof. Got all the emails and voice recordings of all the calls. O2 is a joke. Dont ever get a contract
Message 1 of 16
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123021 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

This is very annoying for you but it is well known on here that attempting a credit card purchase multiple times will probably result in failure of your order. Contact complaints here

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Edited to add....it is pointless going further until you get a response from the Complaints team...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Cleoriff
  • 123021 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

This is very annoying for you but it is well known on here that attempting a credit card purchase multiple times will probably result in failure of your order. Contact complaints here

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Edited to add....it is pointless going further until you get a response from the Complaints team...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 16

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Obviously multiple credit checks will affect your credit rating which is why the system has referred your application and O2 have asked for a deposit. The online system has been problematic for a very good while now and it's time it was resolved.

Do let us know how you go on but I doubt you will get anywhere with a solicitor or small claims court.

Message 3 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have contacted the conplaints 6 days ago and heard n9thing. I got a message say i will hear in 5 days but nothing. Just more lies from o2
Message 4 of 16

MI5
  • 144500 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27709 Solutions
It's 5-10 working days that you need to wait for a reply.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also my solisitor wouldnt take it on if he didnt think he could win. The charges on my bank account for it bein blocked is allot
Message 6 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will post wot happens tomorrow at my solisitors and the lical papers.
Message 7 of 16

MI5
  • 144500 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27709 Solutions
Good luck, nothing we can do other than already advised.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Also mysolisitorwouldnt take it on if hedidnt think he could win. The charges on my bank account for itbein blocked is allot

Your bank charged you because your account was blocked?

Message 9 of 16

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions