Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 incompetent and fraudsters

chris34720
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So 3 and a half weeks ago i paid an early upgrade fee of £594 got an email the next day stating the item was out of stock and awaiting stock from supplier even though it stated in stock online i asked to cancel the tablet so i could replace my upgrade with a different model, was told to wait 24 hours and i could upgrade again. 

This didnt happen and i was told to pay upfront of £594 pound again.

Two weeks and counting and still no refund back off o2 first of all advisors on the phone passed it over to someone else filling forms out which dissapeared or wasnt filled out then i had the phones put down on me multiple times. Emailed CEO first of all to be ignored second email got abit heated from my end soon got a response today got another email from CEO the guy dealing with my complaint has dissapeared off on his christmas holidays with no update at all from him and left someone else to deal with it. 

Been told now the back office has rejected my refund of £594 pound 

Cannot beleive these people have partned with Virgin media, they were poor on their own now its a massive disaster waiting to happen

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@chris34720 

I agree 100% re the Virgin merger.

If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9988 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

If the complaint is with the Exec Relations team, then customer services won't touch this issue, all they will do is pass it back to the ER Team.  (and the CEO doesn't see the email, the public email address goes into Customer Relations). 

Disagree regarding VM it is the better of the 2 evils, it was either a JV with Liberty Global, or a merger with Three, and the JV means better economies of scale and a better offers (when the JV completes), although VM's Call Centres are the pits, an there community is the most bitter and twisted community you can come across.  

At the moment its a cluster f%%%%% with Volt been the worst ever launch I have seen from o2 and VM

And also bare in mind everyone said and is still saying the same about BT & EE and all their sub brands such as Plusnet....

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Call centres are now merged so you get the same **** when you call O2 as you do when you call Virgin.

Not to mention the fact that all they are interested in is selling you something rather than helping with the issue you are calling about.

This is the beginning of the end..........

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9988 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

Glad I get through to the UK Call Centres slight_smile

As VM's call centres I agree are ****, but lets be positive if we can and hope they dont get as bad as Three or Vodafone.... 

I wonder if they are still using Teleperformance in Manila, one of the worst Call Centres ever....

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 5