Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 has stopped me making calls

RKhan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recieved an email that my bill was higher than usual and that I needed to pay the current charges incurred o2 would block my calls. I paid the April bill (not due for another week) as well as the charges incurred in my current monthly bill and I'm still not able to call! Email responses have been shut off, live chat is not working, I tried calling off my home phone and had an automated message saying I need to pay my balance before I could unlock calls again and that my balance is £0! Veryyyy confused and really need my phone to work for work.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124356 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

Hi @RKhan 

Yes you will have to pay. Unless you can borrow a phone and call any of the numbers in this guide

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support  then you will have to use Skype to call O2

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/td-p/1305104 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

RKhan
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Cleoriff, 

I've paid both the last bill of £138 and the current amount of my April-May bill of £133. I still cant call...

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124356 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@RKhan 

I get that. However, O2 are running an extremely limited service currently. Normally you would be back on in 24 hrs.

All I can suggest is you try O2 at 8am. Use Skype if you cant borrow a phone.

Best of luck. Stay safe.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

RKhan
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Tried to get through on Skype but couldn’t. Phone still unable to make calls. Can’t find any way to speak to someone or get this fixed. Appreciate o2 is under pressure but I’ve tried every method of contact and have followed instructions yet still without calls for 48 hr now despite needing them to do my job.
Message 5 of 5