cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 customer services

Anonymous
Not applicable
I lost service at 14.30 today
O2 said it wasnt the network and after playing about with my settings they said my phone neefed to be repaired.
My friends phones have lost network but o2 customer services wouldnt listen to me.
I phoned them again at 19.00 and got the same attitude. It wasnt o2.
I went online to report the fault via a chat window. The rep said it wasnt o2. Then after 5 minutes the rep said it was probably maintenance!!!
And the o2 website still said no outages
Im never getting another o2 contract
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did thanks
It said there wasnt any problems
It was changed to "we're looking into it" at 22.00, 7 1/2 hours after my original call to customer services. Anyone want to buy my o2 contract??
Message 3 of 16

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Message 4 of 16

MI5
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
There are occasional problems so I wouldn't panic just yet.
Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
You may get a goodwill credit on your account once it's fixed if you ask nicely....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ask nicely???
I had an emergency and needed my phone urgently. Yes I panicked. My pondary isnt about a refund... im curious as to why the website didnt show any faults till 22.00....
Why were customer services telling me my phone needed mending and why is o2 still making terrible mistakes when theyve been in business for years. Im not panicking over o2. I borrowed a friends phone on another network which ill be going to once my contract is up. Telling me theres occaisional problems dont panic just makes me feel patronised enough to kick the cat
Message 6 of 16

MI5
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
To start with I wasn't patronising anyone.
All networks have faults occasionally so good luck in finding one that doesn't.
My intentions were solely to be of assistance so I'll leave you to kick the cat in peace slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes they have faults. They tell me they have faults rather than telling me ITS MY PHONE!!!
Again. Im not complaining about the down network. Im complaining about o2s awful customer services that need the same treatnent as im giving the cat right now
Thanks jonsie. Im getting the app now
Message 8 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just checked the service status again.
Theyve had the cheek to put "our netwoek is working fine. If we have to carry out any work we will tell you here."
No you wont!
Youll just deny it for 10 hours!
What a damn cheek
Message 9 of 16

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Message 10 of 16