Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

o2 contract

hello

iv been more a lurker than a poster but thought u guys and girls would prob be able to help

i have a o2 simplicty contract at £20 a month had it for 1 month now about to go on month 2

im just wondering is there anyway to upgrade to an iphone on a new contract can they switch me over to it or do i need to make a new order for it as im happy with the contract i have now and would just like the iphone to go with it too
Anonymous

o2 contract

So long as you're not restricted to sim only due to poor credit rating then you can contact the upgrades team and get an Iphone after you've completed your first 30 days.
Anonymous

o2 contract

well they asked me for a deposit but i couldnt afford it then they offered me this simplicaty instead does that mean that i should still be able to get one
Anonymous

o2 contract

No, you can only upgrade after 6 months.
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

o2 contract

If you're struggling to find a deposit are you sure you want to enter into a long and expensive contract, that you cannot escape from paying.

Also bear in mind that missing a payment could leave you liable to pay the full balance in a lump sum.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1