Did you mean: 

o2.com email address

henryo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

I've recently moved to a pay monthy account from an o2 payg account, so my myo2 stopped working. I just registered for a new my02 account, to be told that it already exists, but what the details or username or password are I had no idea, so I used the change password option.. After I got the text with the verification code, I entered that and was told that a link to verify the email address was sent to an .....@o2.com email address which I do not know how to access, but it seems I have to click on that link to validate it. There seems to be no information at all anywhere that I can find to access my supposedly given over ...@o2.com email address, and subsequent attempts to login using the 'new password' and that email address username have failed. Please help. Thaniks

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@henryo wrote:

OK well I'll try customer service again. Did try but the menu system didn't really cover my issue and I just got cut off after a long time. I'm not on Facebook or Instagram or Twitter, just a normal guy who wants to speak to somebody to sort this issue. Thanks again for your suggestions

In that case @henryo  contact o2 via a call.

Call 202 from your mobile or 0344 809 0202 (or Payment management number -0800 902 0217 )

If you have no access to a phone then use Skype to call 0800 032 1402

When you call, you will be asked for the reason you are calling,

Stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.

Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options

Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to an advisor.

Press Upgrade, Lost/Stolen or Fraud if you have to.

8am is the best time to call

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@henryo 

o2.com addresses are long gone. 

You’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this
Thanks

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@henryo 

O2 email closed years ago but you would have been given one automatically at the time you took your sim all those years ago.

For now, you will need to register again with a new email address and your old account will be archived in due course.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 8

henryo
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just to be clear, I just started a pay monthly contract, I register for myo2 by giving my number and the system tell me the email address associated with my account is the @o2.com one. I've never had this email, the system seems to have assigned it to me. I can't verify because I can't access it, and you tell me they are no longer valid.

Message 4 of 8

henryo
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The whole thing doesn't make sense. The old payg myo2 account which had the number I moved over to the new pay monthly account says there is no account associated with this number. I'm flummoxed. This is impossible, what a welcome to my new o2 monthly account

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@henryo 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this

Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 8

henryo
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

OK well I'll try customer service again. Did try but the menu system didn't really cover my issue and I just got cut off after a long time. I'm not on Facebook or Instagram or Twitter, just a normal guy who wants to speak to somebody to sort this issue. Thanks again for your suggestions

Message 7 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@henryo wrote:

In that case @henryo  contact o2 via a call.

Call 202 from your mobile or 0344 809 0202 (or Payment management number -0800 902 0217 )

If you have no access to a phone then use Skype to call 0800 032 1402

When you call, you will be asked for the reason you are calling,

Stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.

Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options

Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to an advisor.

Press Upgrade, Lost/Stolen or Fraud if you have to.

8am is the best time to call

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 8