cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 business account error

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone, I hope someone can help me.

I was an o2 PAYG customer for years up until January of this year, when my daughter upgraded her old iphone 4s and gave it to me.
I needed a micro sim, so I went to an o2 store and requested my own number transferred to a new sim card to fit the 4s.
I'm not a big user and when I was PAYG (with a samsung chat) I only topped up £10 about every 6-8 weeks.
The fella in the store suggested that I go to a pay monthly account so that I could use the 4s more.
I agreed, however I didn't realise that I was signing up to a 12 month contract, I presumed it would be a rolling monthly contract.

My issue is that since I changed to pay monthly, I have never been able to access my bills online.
At first, I thought it was because I had a new account. But 8 months later, I still can't go further than log in.
Each month I receive an email with my bill amount, and I also receive a paper bill, so at least I am aware of what is going to come out of my bank account.
But I would like to access my account during the month, to check on any calls I make, and to check my data allowance/usage.

I have telephoned customer support 4 times about this, each time i'm assured that it is fixed and I can now log in.
Nope.
After 2 of those phone calls today, I decided to try live chat again.
The fella was very nice and tried to help, he reset my password and tried to log in himself. He can't go any further into my account either.
After nearly a hour of trying he told me that o2 business has errors and the technicians will sort it, to try again later or tomorrow.
I told him that it has never worked for me in 8 months of trying, he said it was working fine up until my chat with him (hmmmm? really?) and that once it is fixed it will "definately" work for me.
Again, I told him that it hasn't worked for me for 8 months, and that if it was working up until our chat, why didn't it work earlier today, or even yesterday when I phoned then too.
He had no answer, other than to say that it will "definately" work once the error is resolved, and apologised that it wasn't working now.
I'm so fed up with this now, all I want to do is be able to check my account during the month, rather than having to wait until the end when I get my bill.

So, has anyone here had the same problem and can they now get access to bill analyser etc, if so, how did you get it to work?

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Are you on a business contract or consumer?
Either way it has to be resolved by CS but the type of account may be the problem here.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 20

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous This is a customer forum and no one here would have access to anyone's account. I will, however, tag @Toby who is the Head of Community to see if he can offer any assistance.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

hello, I don't understand, I don't want anyones account access, I want to use mine, I was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem and if so how did they fix it.
Sorry.

Message 4 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you MI5, its a business account
Message 5 of 20

MI5
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Why on earth are you on that?
It's completely wrong for you but it does explain the problem.
You need flash to access Myo2 business account which isn't supported on your phone.
Someone else may be able to help you access it on a PC but it's a different platform to consumer tariffs!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 20

MI5
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Ps call 8002 for business CS

Currently using:
Message 7 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had no idea I was on a business contract until yesterday either. I shouldn't have let the o2 guy talk me into changing, but thats my own fault.
Yesterday, I was told I was trying to log into a personal account, and since then I have been making sure I select the business account tab instead.
However, over the past 8 months, when I logged into o2, my phone number was listed there, but in the past month it disappeared to sho the PAYG number, and yesterday I found my number on a business account.
$ attempts have been made over the phone to CS, each time they have reset or emailed the link to allow me to log in, each time I can log in, go to my account and see a bill summary, but can go no further, view my bills and bill analyser both give me an error message "Sorry, we can't connect you to My O2 Business just now.

Please try signing in again. If you're still having trouble,
get in touch with your company administrator
or your usual O2 Business contact."

I seem to be going around in circles.
CS can't fix it it seems.

Ok, sorry to bother you, thanks for taking the time to reply slight_smile
Message 8 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
sorry should have said, I am trying to access my account on a pc, not the phone
Message 9 of 20

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

I do hate seeing these posts where a consumer is put on a business contract that has no protection from comsumer laws. @Toby and this was an instore upgradr and not a trusted partner ?

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 10 of 20