Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Refresh and Early Upgrade

JoeMay
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So you've quoted me on an early upgrade for a Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus £78.71 a month over 24 months and 100GB of data. Doesn't seem like a terrible deal at first. However you then have a look around and on Mobilephonesdirect I can get the same offer, with 20GB of data extra per month for £56 a month? which is also on the O2 network..

Can you please explain why a phone on the same network is over £20 cheaper per month equating to £480 over the full length of the contract?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @JoeMay 

This is a customer forum, made up of people like yourself. We are not Customer services.

However, O2 does offer O2 Refresh, O2 Open and Priority.

Having said all that, people need to shop around to get the best deal to suit themselves.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @JoeMay 

This is a customer forum, made up of people like yourself. We are not Customer services.

However, O2 does offer O2 Refresh, O2 Open and Priority.

Having said all that, people need to shop around to get the best deal to suit themselves.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It always makes sense to shop around. If the deal through a third party is also over 2 years then it makes sense to go with them if Refresh isn't a factor for you. Priority is no use anyway as a benefit and I find it a complete waste of time.

The other thing to consider is that you carry on paying the same after the initial contract has finished whereas with O2 you only pay the airtime once the phone is paid for.

Message 3 of 3