cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok So I Checked my account to see what the price is for upgrading early to o2 refresh is and it was £97.74. The thing is I get billed every month on the 26th and payment gose out on the 9th. I spoke to a lady on o2 chat who said the price gose down on your next bill date. I think that is stupid as usally the price will go down 4-5 days after you paid the last bill that what I Thought. So do you have to wait till your next bill for the price to go down or is it shortly after you paid the last bill?? 

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions

The price goes down on new bill generation.
As the deduction is at that point taken off the early upgrade value 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions

The price goes down on new bill generation.
As the deduction is at that point taken off the early upgrade value 

Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks but i think once you paid the bill the money should automaticly been take off the amount left to pay off.  As thinking of upgrading now but don't wanna pay £97.74 Would rather pay £54.29 (Price after next bill). Last month Payment went out on the 9th and price for early upgarde went down on about the 14th (About 5 days after bill was taken). That was before my bill on the 26th. So why can't price go down once payment has been taken?? But if I did upgarde today could I Split the cost e.g pay cost for phone and pay ugrade early fee on next bill ect??

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

As we are all fellow customers it may be beneficial to speak to O2 Customer Services. 202 for Contract. 4445 for PAYG for official clarification.
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks I did speak to them. thanks for all your help

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did you speak to them via "chat" online. These are non uk outsourced callcentres.

If you ring them you could possibly discuss a deal.
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks i did it via online chat. Just went into store (As was looking in town anway) & lthe ovely lady said I should go for the Iphone 6 64GB If i wanted to upgrade to another iphone as the 5s is similar to the iphone 5. She said I could do it in store but got no stock at moment & best to wait til my upgrade date of 15th jan. So she was helpful and gonna wait till my upgarde early price drops and will see what I wanna do etc

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok.

Please go for the phone you want to though.
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yh thats the phone I would like so all good

Message 9 of 9