cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not give me headphones end charger

Anonymous
Not applicable

Some have an iPhone with you on the contract but did not get the headphones with the phone and charger why?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

If that is the case that doesn't sound right. All iPhones should have a set of EarPods, a usb plug and Lightning (usb) cable undreneath the package containing the warranty information in the box. If you don't have this, if it was from a store I would return to the store, otherwise give customer service a call on 202 (assuming it's contract, otherwise 4445 - charged at 25p/call).

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

If that is the case that doesn't sound right. All iPhones should have a set of EarPods, a usb plug and Lightning (usb) cable undreneath the package containing the warranty information in the box. If you don't have this, if it was from a store I would return to the store, otherwise give customer service a call on 202 (assuming it's contract, otherwise 4445 - charged at 25p/call).

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi sarnowski and Welcome to the Community Forum,

Where did you get the iPhone from z.

If new was the box sealed.

Depending in which iPhone you got will depend on the model of earphones. The iPhone 5s and 5c come with EarPods. Earlier versions earphones.

Then a wall charger plug.

USB charger cord in the box. Again either a lightening version for the 5, 5s or 5c or a 30pin one for the 4s backwards.

If you bought it second hand then you'll need to go back to source.

If from a shop return immediately with your proofs of purchase. If from an online auction site then start a dispute.

If your iPhone is getting close to the battery being depleted .then as an interim workaround while this is sorted out , some £1 shops sell these cord connectors which will charge the phone .but won't typically allow you to sync the iPhone with iTunes ,or perhaps borrow a friends.

Let us know how you get on.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm sorry I did not receive anything more
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Where did you get the iPhone from please ?
Message 5 of 5