Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no service

ivans18
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi guys , i realy have a difficulty to contact to O2 live chat(live help) when i click on Contact Us ,its gives me to choose the topics when i do that its just same thing , i am circling around and cant get help , 

i cant call them because my service doesnt work and only data works(internet) , they send me new sim card but that sim as well doesnt have service yet because i think i need it activate it with sim swap but i cant do anything because now i dont have service on both sim old one and the new one ;(  

please help me and maybe send me direct link where i can get the live chat(live help) where i actualy can speak an O2 agent. cheers

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@ivans18 

You'll need to go to the shop pages and a chat window will pop up https://www.o2.co.uk/shop

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@ivans18 

If you have data (or wifi) you can download Skype and try calling on 0800 032 1402

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

ivans18
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for the replay , but could you maybe please  guide me step by step how can i contact to live chat with them  from myo2 page , cheers and i realy appreciate for your help 

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@ivans18 

You'll need to go to the shop pages and a chat window will pop up https://www.o2.co.uk/shop

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

ivans18
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you so much my friend wink that way i actualy could get through to speak some one from o2 wink

they helped me to do a sim swap , now i am just waiting to get swaped , cheers for help realy appreciate wink 

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You're welcome slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6