Did you mean: 

new sim, transfer phone number

Jordan94
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Morning, 

I have just bought a new pay monthly contract and would llike to transfer my number over from an old contract (business) 

jordan

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Hi @Jordan94 you're not talking to O2 here, just fellow customers. You'll need to contact customer service for them to move your contract over.

Best to call around 08:30 to avoid any potential lengthy waits, but they should be able to sort this out for you

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Hi @Jordan94 you're not talking to O2 here, just fellow customers. You'll need to contact customer service for them to move your contract over.

Best to call around 08:30 to avoid any potential lengthy waits, but they should be able to sort this out for you
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Jordan94 

O2 help and support here

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Jordan94, I hope the info above clarified how to keep your number, but if you have any other questions please do give us a shout slight_smile

Welcome to the community!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4