cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new phone not suitable

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi...i upgraded 4 days ago to a galaxy s3, but now having had the phone a few days i am finding it too large...could i go to my o2 shop and swop for the slighlty smaller iphone?...i still have my box/reciept....thanks

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure how easy it will be to give the phone back then. If you had upgraded online you are covered by the 7 days distance selling regulations. I cant remember right now what the regulations are when you buy a phone in person at a shop.

All you could do is pop into the shop and ask, but remember a contract for an iPhone may cost you more.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you upgrade online or at a shop?

On a side note, rememeber there are new BlackBerry 10 and Nokia phones available, you arent limited to Samsung or Apple as a choice! wink

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi...i upgraded at the shop

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure how easy it will be to give the phone back then. If you had upgraded online you are covered by the 7 days distance selling regulations. I cant remember right now what the regulations are when you buy a phone in person at a shop.

All you could do is pop into the shop and ask, but remember a contract for an iPhone may cost you more.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

ok..thanks..i will pop into shop and ask anyway..thanks

Message 5 of 5