Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

new phone delivery

Hi I orded a new phone on wednesday at 1pm got the confirmation email to say that it was being processed and will be dispatched shortly.however I haven't heard anything else from o2 about it.- was wondering how long it takes to be processed and sent to me?
Thanks
Anonymous

Re: new phone delivery

If its any help I ordered an upgrade at 11am on Monday and it arrived on Tuesday I got no email from o2 although I was able to look at its progress on the website and when it was completed it gave me the tracking details
Anonymous

I ordered my new phone on the 4th, it's now the 13th and still nothing. Very frustrated.
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

@Anonymous wrote:
I ordered my new phone on the 4th, it's now the 13th and still nothing. Very frustrated.

Have you checked the progress in MyO2?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,221

I would be calling O2 to see if there is a problem, either with stock or any credit checks.

Anonymous

Defiantly call o2 as something doesn't sound right it shouldn't take that long
Anonymous

i ordered mines and the next morning i woke up and the phone was here , although wasnt happy with the phone but what can you do , ring o2 and they will tell you whats happening Smiley Happy
Anonymous

Chasing delivery of new handsets I was told UK Mail claim to have delivered them. They haven’t delivered but now I am left waiting while the situation is investigated. So far everyone I have spoken to has failed to carry out promises made, lied or quoted contradictory policies. Absolutely disgusting customer service and still no answers. Anyone else had the same problem?

Topics: 571
Solutions: 15,803

Quite a few with UKMail on here.
If you do a search you will find lots of threads.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,221