cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello ,

I have just signed up a 24 month contract for a sony experia J.  It says I get free 50 minutes a month , unlimited txts and 24mb s.(£13.50)  This suits me as I always text.  I havent phoned anyone on the phone at all since recieving it today but when i look at my bill on line it sats I have !! also the internet has been left on and i didnt know untill my boss at work told me -and now i have nearly used all my monthly mb data .  

The salesperson in the shop did download priority moments app for me - but i said I was nt going to use the internet that much - now i carnt anyway its nearly gone and dont want to go over the £13.50 a month 

un- experienced contract 02 customer! 😕

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I would say stick with it and get the better of it, once you do you'll realise how it all works. slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 11 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
thank-you , I wish she told me this in the shop , as i did tell her i was new to this . What would anyone recommend for a beginner ?
All phones that O2 do on contract are a smart phone of some degree. Overall they are simple to use once you get the hang of them but they are different to what you may be used to. They won't use your mins unless you make a call, it's just the data that can get used "automatically" by the phone as that is what they are designed for. Once you know how to turn data on and off when you want it you will be fine.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 12