cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new contract help..

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi called up today to CS and started a new contract for iphone 6s 16gb rose gold, i got the email to go online and accept the legal documents and also requested upfront payment to which i paid and selected a store to collect from, when i clicked next it said o2 error please contact the team which i have done and no one can find my order.. i paid £10 upfron over the phone with the sales guy and then had to pay it again when the email came through.. im stuck as i have got the emails from the o2 legal documents but no order? online it said i could pick up tomorrow from slough but i dont have any order number.. i accepted all the tick boxes also

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23079 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

Why did you have to pay the £10 twice? If the salesperson took your payment over the phone, they must have an order number. You may not be able to sort this out until Monday, but your bank would be able to show a record of your payment, or your attempt to pay. If the payment has gone through O2 will have to sort this out.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Only CS can sort this for you mate.
Make sure you call though and not live chat.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

thats the thing mate i have done, they cant find my order.. so im ££ out of pocket and no order in sight

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
I understand, but if you've paid money they HAVE to find it.
One thing for sure is that we can't access your account so we can't find it for you.
If you get no where with CS raise a complaint http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23079 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

Why did you have to pay the £10 twice? If the salesperson took your payment over the phone, they must have an order number. You may not be able to sort this out until Monday, but your bank would be able to show a record of your payment, or your attempt to pay. If the payment has gone through O2 will have to sort this out.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 5