Did you mean: 

new SIM

Susana
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
hi all
i had my mobile stolen last week and since then O2 has been useless.
I phoned them requesting new SIM card what I got quickly. Phoned them to activate new SIM (same number and pay monthly plan) on Saturday. After one hour waiting (I can totally understand why) i was told they activated the new SIM and I should wait 24 hours.
After waiting 48 hours just in case it was a bit delayed I phoned them again on Monday. Another long wait and I was then told I couldn't make or receive phone calls or messages because I have an Iphone now and had an Android before. Operator promised all was sorted and advised to wait another 24 hours... guess what!!!! Nothing again.
I phoned them again this morning and after a long questionnaire about where I got new phone I was told they had some barriers on phone call and messages and all was removed while i was on the phone with them. Operator promised to keep his eye in my account and phone my husband to let us know next steps today. Guess what?!!!! Nothing happened again!!!!!!
O2 please give a job to people that actually knows what they are doing in there. I need my mobile working as is essential to keep in touch with family and friends in difficult times. I have to go to work daily as a key worker and I'm unable to contact my family when away from home!!!!!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93989 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

There must still be a bar on the account and I don't understand the need to be told to wait 24 hours. A bar can be removed very quickly.

@Marjo  @Martin-O2  is it possible  someone could look at this with being a key worker?

Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @Susana , sorry to hear you've been having trouble with your SIM. Have you noticed any progress since you last posted? Let me know if you're still stuck with this and I'll get someone on our end to take a closer look.

Thanks @jonsie for the mention! 

Message 3 of 3