cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network

Anonymous
Not applicable

is any one els having problems with network mine says network unavailble but internet is still working but no phone calls or texts 😣 im confused please let me know

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is an ongoing major outage I am afraid - we will just have to wait until it is sorted.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32878936

Message 2 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Did you not see the other 500 threads ?
The whole country is out at the mo.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

If you read the numerous other threads throughout the forum posted in the last 2 hrs....you will see 1000's are affected.  Many are already back on....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 worst network available Limited service can't phone ot text. Wife phone works and she is on o2.

Good luck

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes,  network is down , 

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

hello 

I have the same problem i cant call or receive calls from my mobile since mid afternoon today 25/05/2015  but my internet is working. I just tried to call customer services but they are closed now does anybody knows anything about a problem with O2 network?

Message 7 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
We are aware of a problem that O2 are trying to fix - we know no more than that I'm afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 8