cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

near end of pay monthly contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, my o2 pay monthly contract ends december 15th, I pay by direct debit and would like to know if I have to phone up and cancel my contract? or will it stop automatically? as I dont wish to continue for another year.Thanks,Richard.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
You have to give 30 days notice. When your contract ends it normally becomes a rolling contract.

Your best bet because of the time remaining is to phone up and get a reminder put on the account to cancel it upon the end date.

Hope this helps
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
You have to give 30 days notice. When your contract ends it normally becomes a rolling contract.

Your best bet because of the time remaining is to phone up and get a reminder put on the account to cancel it upon the end date.

Hope this helps
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

You need to call them and give 30 days notice otherwise your contract rolls on month by month.

If you are going to another network ask for your PAC and by using it you will automatically end the contract. O2 will send you a final bill. Don't cancel your DD until you have a zero bill. If you are changing to P&G they will arrange the transfer of your number if you wish.

Message 3 of 3