cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my o2 bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

So for the past 3 months ive been charged an extra £20 for multimedia texts they arent part of my contract but im unlimited everything else. So yeah i think the first 2 months cause i was sending alot of group texts, but this past month i turned multimedia texts off on my iphone and i have still been charged, why is this happening? and how do i stop it?

many thanks, Jack.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

As your bill will have any additional charges from the 30 days before it was produced, perhaps you turned mms off during the month and the charges are up until that point?

On your bill, if you click 'What I've Used' then 'Messages' then 'Multimedia Messages' and then at the bottom click where it says 'Total cost...' you will see the times and dates of the mms you were charged for.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

As your bill will have any additional charges from the 30 days before it was produced, perhaps you turned mms off during the month and the charges are up until that point?

On your bill, if you click 'What I've Used' then 'Messages' then 'Multimedia Messages' and then at the bottom click where it says 'Total cost...' you will see the times and dates of the mms you were charged for.

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

It would be good for 02 to re introduce some mms allowances back into their tariff's !

Now that youve turned off mms you should see it level out.

We have discussed in earlier threads how this version of the iOS from Apple is a bug to allow the iphone to automatically convert a sms to mms.

Im lucky enough to be on an older tariff that has 50mm included.

Message 3 of 3