cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my dilemma please help !

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am on pay and go and have just requested the all rounder data bolt on for £10 per month which will start the next time I top up £10, but the problem is I have recently used the lend us a quid service which will deduct £1.25 also the next time I top up (didn't pay back in time ). So my question is when I next top up £10 the system will deduct the £1.25 which will leave a balance of £8.75 which will not be enough to cover the £10 charge for my data bolt on so that means I will have to top up another £10 just to cover the £1.25 shortfall. I'm unemployed and have been an o2 customer for over 5 years so I can't afford to pay an extra £10 to pay a £1.25 charge. What can I do ? Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi and Welcome to the 02 Community Forum,

I understand where your coming from but it was your choice to lend a £1 for whatever reason you needed it.

You have no choice but to top up to cover the lent amount and to cover the shortfall for the bolt on.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi and Welcome to the 02 Community Forum,

I understand where your coming from but it was your choice to lend a £1 for whatever reason you needed it.

You have no choice but to top up to cover the lent amount and to cover the shortfall for the bolt on.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
In that case then it must be about time for o2 to introduce a £5 top up option. Because whatever way you look at it it is totally unfair for someone to have to give o2 £20 to cover costs you have incurred of only £11.50. Yes I used the lmap option but I will pay an extra 25p (which is only fair) for using that service. That extra £8.25 sitting in my phone believe me could be put to far better use being unemployed.
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

You are not the first to suggest a £5 top up option and wont be the last.

You could add your feedback to 02.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 4 of 4