Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my bill is too high this month, I would like to stagger my payment

Mazza2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I went abroad and incurred some unexpected costs. Considering all that is going on at the moment I am unable to pay it all in one go so would like to spread the payment. I cant seem able to speak to ANYONE at O2 about this so dont know what to do. Any suggestions please?

[Edit: topic title clarified]

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

O2Sean
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 148 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 10 Solutions

Hi @Mazza2 ,

Unfortunately you will have to persevere and try and get through to somebody. O2s policy is as follows:

For customers on Refresh or Custom Plans, in accordance with FCA regulations, we have implemented a Covid-19 emergency payment option designed to help those customers who are experiencing immediate financial difficulty, please

• Only contact us with a payment request if you need immediate and temporary financial assistance
  • Don’t cancel or reduce your payments until you’ve contacted us
  • If you can afford to make some repayments, even if it is a smaller amount then do so

What this means for you

• You may be able to make no or small payments for up to 3 months
  • This won’t affect your credit file for the period of the emergency payment freeze
  • At the end of the deferral period you will either need to pay the full outstanding deferred balance or make sure you contact us to set up an instalment plan

Who can apply?

• You have an O2 Refresh or Custom Plan agreement
  • Your ability to make your repayments has been temporarily affected by Covid-19, for example you’ve lost your job or you’re having to work less hours
  • You will be able to make a request up to 14th July

Contacting us

Please only contact us if you’re worried about an immediate impact on your financial situation caused by the Covid-19 outbreak. We ask that you only call us if it’s urgent, so we can help those most at need.

signature
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144318 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Mazza2 

Contact the payment management team Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Mazza2
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you Sean 

Message 4 of 6

Mazza2
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you for taking the time to respond.
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93224 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

To pay bills, ask for payment extensions etc, you need to contact the Payment Management Team.

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Message 6 of 6