cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my Samsung sim doesn't work

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a replacement handset as I lost my old one I have a new sim but it doesn't work can you help please
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

you will need to register the new sim. call customer services or use the live chat service....you can even do it online here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

you will need to register the new sim. call customer services or use the live chat service....you can even do it online here

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi

Usually a sim swap is advised but you'll need the original SIM card as a code is sent to it to start the swap.

Either ring O2 Customer Services. 202 for Contract. 4445 for PAYG. 8002 for Business. or use live chat or pop into an O2 shop and they'll do it for you.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
If you reported your phone/sim lost O2 would have put a block on your account, so CS will have to lift the block before you can do anything.
Contact via one of the methods here and they will activate the account for you http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4