cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moved house - no o2 signal can i cancel?

Anonymous
Not applicable

So we've moved house and theres no signal whatsoever in our village for o2 - not even a weak one.

I'm in a 2 year contract can i get out of it as its useless to me?

paying for a service i'm not getting?

its oxfordshire not some remote part of uk

thanks

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

You have 7 days to cancel a contract.

If it's more than 7 days since you took out your contract, you unfortunately can't cancel.

Have you looked at TuGo?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

You have 7 days to cancel a contract.

If it's more than 7 days since you took out your contract, you unfortunately can't cancel.

Have you looked at TuGo?
Message 2 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146917 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
No, sorry, you can't. Coverage is not guaranteed 100% across the UK and you chose to move house.
A mobile is mobile so you can still use it in other places.
As said above, Tugo is provided to customers who can connect to a WiFi signal.
http://www.o2.co.uk/tugo/want-it
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also, have you checked if there is a mast near you?

Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks - 7 days to cancel a contract is no good when you move as you are well into a contract.

will use tugo but find the quality poor + want mobile signal in the village when out with my 3 year old in case of emergencies.

if theres no signal what difference would finding a mast be - can they do anything?

thanks

Message 5 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146917 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
If you are worried about emergency situations when out in the village it may be wise to try other network PAYG sim's to see if anyone else gives coverage, for peace of mind.
If you need your phone unlocking to use another sim you can get it done for free.
http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
If there is a mast and O2 knows about it, they will try and fix it as soon as possible.

It's also a good to ask your neighbours who use O2 if they are also having signal issues and if so report it to O2 and
hopefully something can be done.
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks all 

Message 8 of 8